Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Political Chicken!

Hard to believe, isn't it?  The Political Chicken is officially a year old.  Seems like just yesterday it was an idea 'hatching' to become a reality.  Then before you know it, the egg cracked open and the blog was born.

The blog has been through a lot in a year's time.  It lived to tell about a postponed primary and endorsed candidates in said primary.  It has survived the passage of Obamacare by the Supreme Court as 'constitutional' and the reelection of Obama himself.  It also shared insight from a biblical worldview on the war on women as well as some personal, emotional moments.

The Political Chicken blog to date has been viewed a little over 4,000 times.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.  The most popular blog post was...drum roll, please...Sex, Lies and Politics with 398 views!  See, I knew I should have started every blog title with the word 'sex'.  Damn!  As Iron Sharpens Iron follows in second place with 256 page views.

One of my personal favorites that I wrote just for fun, is titled I Got Nowhere Else To Go, in which I poke fun at a few of my fellow political activist buddies.  Yeah, that's how I roll.

Someone told me today that I like to throw bombs, and I guess I can't argue with that.  So, as you peruse the site, you'll find some of those as well.  One in particular that I like a lot is A Tale of Two Senators.  Check it out, you might like it, too.

Well, that's all for now.  Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement as I've written and vented and expressed and endorsed.  You've been fabulous, but this is only the beginning!  MUAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment